1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Use your own favorite pastry recipe for this, or message me for the original Cheesecake Factory's pastry recipe. I would add in 1 tablespoon vanilla to the filling! Prep time does not include making the pie pastry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inch prepared pie pastry
- 177.44 ml dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 29.58 ml flour
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml clove
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml canned pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 414.03 ml whipping cream, unwhipped
- whipped cream, for topping sweetened to taste and flavored with
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees (set oven to second-lowest position).
- 2Prepare a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- 3Fit the prepared pastry in a 9-inch glass pie plate and flute edges.
- 4Prick holes in the bottom of the crust then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Line, weight and bake the shell for 8 minutes (second-lowest rack).
- 6For the filling; In a bowl combine brown sugar, white sugar, flour, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- 7Add in eggs and whipping cream; whisk to combine well.
- 8Pour the filling into prepared pie plate.
- 9Place the pie plate on a baking sheet.
- 10Bake for about 40 minutes or until the filling is set.
- 11Let cook then serve with whipped cream.
- 12*NOTE* I also have the original recipe for their pastry if you would like it just message me.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory's Original Recipe for Pumpkin Pie Filling
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.9
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 188.1 mg
- Sodium 520.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g