1/8 Photos of Cheesecake Factory's Louisiana Chicken Pasta
1 hr 45 mins
#1 Baker's Note:
Recipe created by Abigael at cajuncookingrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 small red bell pepper (chopped)
- 3/4 small red onion (chopped)
- 3 whole garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 pints whipping cream
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 1Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add yellow and red bell peppers, mushrooms, and onion to same skillet,until crisp-tender, about 4 minute.
- 3Add garlic and crushed red pepper to skillet and saute 3 minutes.
- 4Add whipping cream and chicken stock.
- 5Simmer until sauce re-heats and thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add basil and 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese to sauce, stirring to incorporate.
- 7Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low, simmer; sauce will reduce and thicken.
- 8Wash and drain chicken breasts.
- 9Pound until very thin (the thinner the chicken breasts the better).
- 10Mix breadcrumbs, flour, and Parmesan cheese together.
- 11Place milk in dish for dipping.
- 12Dip chicken in breadcrumb mixture and then in milk and then back in breadcrumbs.
- 13Place in fry pan that the oil has been heated and fry at medium high temperature until golden crisp and cooked through.
- 14Add more oil as needed.
- 15Remove and drain chicken; keep warm.
- 16Meanwhile, cook bow-tie pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite.
- 17Drain and return to pot.
- 18Add sauce and toss to coat.
- 19Place pasta with sauce on plate, and top with chicken breast.
- 20Serve, passing additional Parmesan separately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory's Louisiana Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1198.7
- Calories from Fat 668
- Total Fat 74.2 g
- Saturated Fat 37.6 g
- Cholesterol 346.0 mg
- Sodium 786.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 58.1 g