Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top Secret Recipe Version, from Todd Wilbur.
Make and share this Cheesecake Factory's J. W. Pink Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Absolut citron vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 6 ounces country time lemonade
- sugar, for rim
- lemon wedge
- Moisten the rim of a 16-ounce glass. Dip the rim in sugar then fill it with ice.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed, garnish with a lemon wedge, and serve with a straw.
Do not use fake powdered lemonade. Use fresh lemonade and the drink is perfect. Garnish with mint.
Terrific drink! Sweet, smooth and tasty, this goes down so easy. I shook the ingredients in my cocktail shaker, then poured over ice and really enjoyed - thanks for posting this recipe! Made for the Think Pink Event, October 2009
This is such a yummy little drink! I have never had Cheesecake Factory's so I cannot say how it compares. I do know however that this was gone waaaaayyy to fast! ;) Watch out for these as they taste completely non-alcoholic! I used Bacardi Limon Rum since I had it on hand and it was just perfect! Next time I have lemon vodka on hand I will try it that way since lemonade and raspberry liqeuer are staples in our house! Thanks for posting! Made for THINK PINK October 2009!