Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top Secret Recipe Version, from Todd Wilbur.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Absolut citron vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 6 ounces country time lemonade
- sugar, for rim
- lemon wedge
- Moisten the rim of a 16-ounce glass. Dip the rim in sugar then fill it with ice.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed, garnish with a lemon wedge, and serve with a straw.
I had this Saturday at the cheesecake factory, it was amazingly perfect! Not overbearing just right. I think my new favorite way to have Lemonade!
Do not use fake powdered lemonade. Use fresh lemonade and the drink is perfect. Garnish with mint.
Terrific drink! Sweet, smooth and tasty, this goes down so easy. I shook the ingredients in my cocktail shaker, then poured over ice and really enjoyed - thanks for posting this recipe! Made for the Think Pink Event, October 2009