1/4 Photos of Cheesecake FactoryKey Lime Cheesecake by Todd Wilbur
1 hr 25 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com People will beg you to make this again and again! I found this one in a copy cat recipe book. I decided to try it because Cheesecake Factory makes awesome cheesecakes... and this turned out sooo yummy! Great in the summer time.... or any time. Rich and creamy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Make crust by combining the graham crackers with the butter and 1 tbs sugar.
- 3Stir so that all is coated with butter, but keep it crumbly.
- 4Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about half way up the side of an 8 inch springform pan. You don't want the crust to form all the way up the back of the cheesecake slices.
- 5Bake for 5 minutes and set aside until you are ready to fill.
- 6In large mixing bowl, combine sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese and blend with electric mixer until smooth.
- 7Add lime juice and eggs and continue to beat until smooth and creamy.
- 8Pour the filling into the pan and bake for 60-70 minutes. If you notice top of cake turning light brown, cheesecake is done. Remove from oven and cool.
- 9When cheesecake has cooled to room temperature, put it into the refidgerator. Once cheesecake has chilled (approx 45 minutes later), remove the pan sides and cut cake.
- 10Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake FactoryKey Lime Cheesecake by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.7
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 182.5 mg
- Sodium 451.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 8.8 g