Recipe by Parkers Mom
So I ate at Cheesecake Factory the other day and I was determined to come up with a pizza that would taste very similar to theirs. OMG that was the best food I've ever put in my mouth. I will say this is proly fattening but WE'LL WORTH IT.. OMG it's so GOOD.. It looks like alot of work but I swear it's nothing.. Too easy... And be sure to slice your tomato very THIN.
- 1 thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted salted butter (mixed with the garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place dough on ungreased pizza stone. I use a dough roller (Pampered Chef) to roll the dough out into a very thin crust.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 7 minutes.
- While dough is baking, saute garlic in olive oil until soft and slice tomatoe (very thin).
- Remove from oven and spread garlic on the crust and sprinkle with 4 cups of Italian 6 cheese blend.
- Top that cheese with tomato and drizzle a little butter over tomato and add basil.
- Put mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 7 more minutes.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Baste entire pizza with melted butter and garlic powder.