Recipe by JustaQT
Megan K. Devolve created this recipe, she suggests you serve this with spaghetti sauce, but she states they are sinful with Alfredo Sauce. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, you can use kraft in a jar
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the egg, and the water.
- Pound out chicken breasts to, at most, 1/2 inch thick.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper, and coat the chicken lightly.
- Then dip in egg, and cover with shredded Romano.
- Place in frying pan on medium high, with a little bit of oil.
- Cook until golden brown.