Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Megan K. Devolve created this recipe, she suggests you serve this with spaghetti sauce, but she states they are sinful with Alfredo Sauce. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
- Whisk together the egg, and the water.
- Pound out chicken breasts to, at most, 1/2 inch thick.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper, and coat the chicken lightly.
- Then dip in egg, and cover with shredded Romano.
- Place in frying pan on medium high, with a little bit of oil.
- Cook until golden brown.
I used Classico brand Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce and sprinkled the chicken with oregano. My wife said it's one of the best dishes I ever made.
This recipe was so easy, I had trouble frying the chicken with the cheese, so I baked it instead at 350 for 30 minutes. I served it with thin spaghetti in a creamy tomato sauce with cheese mixed in. My family LOVED it!