Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Megan K. Devolve created this recipe, she suggests you serve this with spaghetti sauce, but she states they are sinful with Alfredo Sauce. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
- Whisk together the egg, and the water.
- Pound out chicken breasts to, at most, 1/2 inch thick.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper, and coat the chicken lightly.
- Then dip in egg, and cover with shredded Romano.
- Place in frying pan on medium high, with a little bit of oil.
- Cook until golden brown.
I used Classico brand Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce and sprinkled the chicken with oregano. My wife said it's one of the best dishes I ever made.
This recipe was so easy, I had trouble frying the chicken with the cheese, so I baked it instead at 350 for 30 minutes. I served it with thin spaghetti in a creamy tomato sauce with cheese mixed in. My family LOVED it!