1 hr 5 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes! I've searched the internet dozens of times in hopes to come even close to the Cheesecake Factory's Pasta Da Vinci recipe. So far this is the closest ive come and I must say its pretty darn good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) box penne pasta
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (shitake & porcini)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 cups madeira wine (can substitute with Marsala wine)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ground pepper
- 1Heat oil in skillet and begin cooking onions until soft and brown, medium heat. Add chicken, mushrooms and garlic; cook until chicken is no longer pink about 5-7 minutes. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- 2Add wine and beef broth to same skillet and bring to a slow boil. Allow to boil about 15 minutes or until alcohol smell from wine has cooked out. (The longer you simmer this sauce, the richer and more flavorful it will become).
- 3This is the point you would want to start boiling pasta.
- 4Lower heat to medium again, and once sauce stops boiling add cream cheese and butter whisking it together as it melts.
- 5Whisk in remaining ingredients (buttermilk & ground pepper) and stir until smooth and creamy. Add chicken, onion, mushroom, & garlic.
- 6Once pasta is cooked, drain water. Pour sauce over top.
- 7Top with Parmesan cheese and broil a few minutes to brown the cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1164.9
- Calories from Fat 523
- Total Fat 58.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 192.3 mg
- Sodium 1146.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 39.9 g