Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad
- 1419.54 ml mixed greens
- 3 chicken breasts, grilled & sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 354.88 ml fresh green beans, blanched, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh mango, cut into small pieces
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 236.59 ml balsamic vinaigrette
- 59.14 ml seasoned rice vinegar
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 8 (48 inch) egg roll wraps, fried crisp
- 113.39 g sweet and sour sauce
- 113.39 g macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 113.39 g carrots, peeled, sliced into 1-inch thin strips
- 28.34 g green onion, sliced into 1-inch thin strips
- Place the lettuce mix, chicken, bell peppers, green beans, cucumber slices, red onion, and mango, into a large mixing bowl. Season the ingredients with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette (your favorite choice), seasoned rice vinegar, granulated sugar, and sesame oil. Drizzle the dressing into the bowl with the salad ingredients, and gently toss together.
- Brush a little sweet and sour sauce onto each crispy egg roll wrapper. Build the salad in each serving bowl with alternating layers of salad mixture, a crispy glazed egg roll wrapper, more salad mixture, another crispy glazed egg roll wrapper and then the remaining salad mixture.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts and sesame seeds all over each salad.
- Garnish each salad with some thin sliced carrots and green onions.