Recipe by SkylerFox
Here is a copycat recipe for the Cheesecake Factory's Herb Crusted Salmon. This tastes amazing and is great for any holiday occasion too! Enjoy.
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 10 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons white wine, divided
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in a shallow dish, and rub with 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Season the non-skin side with lemon pepper, parsley, thyme. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat, and saute shallot for 2 minutes until tender. Mix in remaining 2 Tbsp lemon juice, vinegar, and 1/4 cup wine. Simmer until reduced by at least 1/2. Stir in half & half. Season sauce with salt, and white pepper to taste. Cook and stir until thickened. Whisk in 4 Tbsp butter. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 4 Tbsp butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place salmon in the skillet herb side down, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until seared. Remove salmon and set aside herb side up. Deglaze the skillet with remaining 1 tablespoon wine, then mix in the cream sauce. Return salmon to the skillet herb side up, and cook 8 minutes in the sauce, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve salmon on plate with sauce, paired with steamed asparagus spears and mashed red potatoes.