My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce (use two 9-ounce bags cut-up romaine lettuce, chopped finer than in bag)
- 2 cups diced grilled chicken breasts
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced fine
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup fresh cooked thawed corn kernels or 1 cup frozen thawed corn kernel
- 1/2 cup chopped crisp-cooked bacon (buy it cooked to save time)
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbles (small)
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped (leave skin on)
- 1In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, avocado, corn, bacon, blue cheese and apples.
- 2Toss until mixed.
- 3Add Balsamic Vinaigrette, tossing well.
- 4For the dressing: in a small food processor, combine dressing ingredients.
- 5Process until well blended.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory Chopped Salad
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.8
- Calories from Fat 548
- Total Fat 60.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 887.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 36.3 g