1/1 Photo of Cheesecake Factory Chicken Tortilla Soup - Copycat
I have seen a surge in requests for this recipe, which I found very hard to locate! Enjoy my efforts : )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 gallon water
- 6 carrots (1/4 Sliced)
- 6 celery ribs (1/4 Sliced)
- 1 onion (Chopped)
- 4 tablespoons garlic (Minced)
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup cilantro (Chopped)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (Mild)
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- 0.5 (14 ounce) can corn (Or Fresh)
- 20 corn tortillas, fresh
- 12 ounces monterey jack cheese (Fancy)
- 1Simmer chicken in water, 3 carrots, 3 celery, 1/2 onion, 2 tbsp garlic, salt and white and black peppers for 2 hours.
- 2Remove chicken and allow to cool. Meanwhile, remove all the excess fat and the vegetables used to simmer the chicken in and discard. Add a fresh batch of veggies to the pot.
- 3Add Rotel, cilantro, corn, and cumin to the pot. Stir well.
- 4Remove chicken from the bone and add to the pot.
- 5Add cream just to get color and thickness.
- 6Cut tortillas in strips and fry in peanut oil. Put tortillas in bottom of bowl, sprinkle with cheese and pour soup on top.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory Chicken Tortilla Soup - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (941 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 830.6
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 202.8 mg
- Sodium 1799.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 46.0 g