1/23 Photos of Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
I feel sad for anyone who has never been to a Cheesecake Factory restaurant. This cheesecake is out of this world! I think you will find the nut crust quite unusual. Sometimes I double the crust portion of the recipe just so I can have a thicker crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup finely chopped vanilla wafer
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1Crust: Mix all nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9 inch buttered springform pan, trying to line the sides as much as possible about 1 1/2" up the sides of the pan, set aside.
- 2Cheesecake: All above ingredients should be at room temperature before your begin.
- 3Start by beating the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 4Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process.
- 5Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy.
- 6Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg.
- 7When eggs have been mixed into the cream cheese add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well.
- 8Add the sour cream last and beat well.
- 9Pour cream cheese into the spring pan.
- 10Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
- 11When time is up, turn oven off, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour.
- 12After one hour, remove from oven.
- 13Let cool enough before the cheesecake is put into the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- 14A cheesecake should season.
- 15The wait is worth it.
- 16The flavor ripens and becomes enriched.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.5
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 248.7 mg
- Sodium 406.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: