1/24 Photos of Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
I've made this for Easter the past few years and everyone loves it. It's like carrot cake with a lot of cream cheesy flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cream cheese (at room temp)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained with juice reserved
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1To make cheesecake,
- 2In large bowl of electric mixer, beat together 2 pkgs cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- 3Beat in 1 tablespoon flour, 3 eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
- 4Meanwhile prepare Carrot Cake: In large bowl, combine oil, 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla, blending thoroughly.
- 5Stir in 1 cup flour, baking soda, cinnamon and dash salt, mixing well.
- 6Stir in drained pineapple, carrots, coconut and walnuts.
- 7Spread 1 1/2 cups carrot cake batter over bottom of greased 9-or 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
- 8Drop large spoonfuls of cream cheese batter over carrot cake batter; top with large spoonfuls of remaining carrot cake batter.
- 9Repeat with remaining cream cheese batter, spreading evenly with a knife.
- 10Do not marble with a knife.
- 11Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 50 to 65 minutes or until cake is set and cooked through.
- 12Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- 13When cake is cold, prepare Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 14In a bowl of electric mixer, combine 2 oz cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice and dash of salt.
- 15Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency.
- 16Frost top of cheesecake.
- 17Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.8
- Calories from Fat 319
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 311.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 52.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g