1/1 Photo of Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I love the Cheesecake factory, and this is one of my favorite recipes there. There is another recipe here for this, but it is not like the original and different than mine. I use Tony Chachere's Seasoning (green can) when making this dish. The amounts in the parenthesis are what I use in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces butter (1 stick)
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 lb fresh linguine
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 2 ounces green bell peppers, cut into thin strips (1/2 pepper)
- 2 ounces red bell peppers, cut into thin strips (1/2 pepper)
- 2 ounces yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips (1/2 pepper)
- 4 ounces red onions, cut into thin strips (1 med. onion)
- 1/2 lb fresh medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1Place the butter into a saute pan. Allow the butter to melt slightly.
- 2Add the seasoning into the pan, and stir together with the melted butter.
- 3Add the chicken into the pan, and continue to cook until the chicken is about half done.
- 4While the chicken is cooking, carefully place the pasta into boiling water, and cook until al dente.
- 5Pour the clam juice into the pan. Add the peppers and onions. Cook for another minute, making sure the vegetables are heated through and the chicken is almost done.
- 6Add the shrimp into the pan. Toss the ingredients together, and continue to cook until the shrimp are almost done.
- 7Add the tomatoes into then pan. Continue to cook mixture until both the shrimp and chicken are thoroughly cooked through.
- 8Place some pasta into each bowl. Spoon equal portions of the jambalaya mixture into each bowl over the pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 740.9
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 288.0 mg
- Sodium 798.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 46.0 g