Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dip can be served before or after dinner. If you make this, there is a good chance you'll have someone ask you for this recipe. It tastes exactly like cheesecake!! This can be easily doubled.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- graham cracker sticks, both chocolate and regular
- Make sure the cream cheese and butter are both softened to room temperature
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Use graham crackers to dip.
- Serve and enjoy.
Great, great dip here, & I expect to include it on my finger food counter the next time I host one of my monthly meetings! A nice addition to all the veggie & chip dips! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
I made 1/2 cup to snack on last night. This does taste like cheesecake! i didn't have chocolate chips so I stirred in some mini M & Ms and spread on a few graham crackers. Thanks for posting big Sexy. Made for PAC Spring 2010.