Recipe by diner524
When you're in the mood for something sweet, but you want to keep it light, this simple dip really hits the spot. Dipping fresh plump strawberries in the cool and creamy concoction is a fun and delicious way to eat dessert. Found this recipe in a TOH "Meal in Minutes" Magazine and changed to suit our taste just slightly. Hope you enjoy it!!
Top Review by mickeydownunder
Made this for the second time, TRUE!
Cannot believe I forgot to review!
Used wholemeal digestive biscuits and substituted Splenda, works for me!
This IS a recipe that is YUMMY as can be!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs.