Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
When you're in the mood for something sweet, but you want to keep it light, this simple dip really hits the spot. Dipping fresh plump strawberries in the cool and creamy concoction is a fun and delicious way to eat dessert. Found this recipe in a TOH "Meal in Minutes" Magazine and changed to suit our taste just slightly. Hope you enjoy it!!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs.
Made this for the second time, TRUE!
Cannot believe I forgot to review!
Used wholemeal digestive biscuits and substituted Splenda, works for me!
This IS a recipe that is YUMMY as can be!
Yummy. This is a wonderful fruit dip! I made this with light cream cheese, low fat yogurt, Splenda, and fat free milk, as well as the vanilla. It was super yummy and I didn't have to worry about all the fat and calories. Thanks so much for posting! Made for the Sweet Traditions Tag Game.
This recipe was a huge hit at euchre last night. They ate it all...I used splenda and low fat cream cheese and sour cream and it was still fabulous....This is so darn easy...