Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not sure where this came from but it is a great way to eat cheesecake and a bit lower in fat then having a big slice.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint strawberry, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip the strawberries into cheesecake mixture and then into the crumbs.