Recipe courtesy BettyCrocker.com site. Mom and I thought these sounded really good and pretty easy to make. We've never been ones for making cookies from mixes but these are worth the changing of minds. They seem to just melt in your mouth. Remember, broken cookie calories don't count (these can be broken easily)! I hope you enjoy these as much as we have!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package sugar cookie mix (Betty Crocker)
- 1 (4 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3 ounces white chocolate baking bar, coarsely grated
- 1Heat oven to 350°F In large bowl, stir cookie mix, dry pudding mix, oil and egg until soft dough forms.
- 2Shape dough into 1-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Using thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make indentation in center of each ball. Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon jam into each indentation.
- 3Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes; sprinkle with white chocolate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Delights
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix