Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe courtesy BettyCrocker.com site. Mom and I thought these sounded really good and pretty easy to make. We've never been ones for making cookies from mixes but these are worth the changing of minds. They seem to just melt in your mouth. Remember, broken cookie calories don't count (these can be broken easily)! I hope you enjoy these as much as we have!
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package sugar cookie mix (Betty Crocker)
- 1 (4 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3 ounces white chocolate baking bar, coarsely grated
- Heat oven to 350°F In large bowl, stir cookie mix, dry pudding mix, oil and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Using thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make indentation in center of each ball. Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon jam into each indentation.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes; sprinkle with white chocolate.