Very easy and kid friendly! You can top these cupcakes with the ingredients mentioned, or be creative and come up with your own!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin pans with cupcake papers.
- Place one wafer cookie on the bottom of each cupcake paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour over wafers in cupcake papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set.
- Top with chocolate chips, caramel sauce, or fruit pie filling of your choice.