Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy and kid friendly! You can top these cupcakes with the ingredients mentioned, or be creative and come up with your own!
- 16 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softenened
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin pans with cupcake papers.
- Place one wafer cookie on the bottom of each cupcake paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour over wafers in cupcake papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set.
- Top with chocolate chips, caramel sauce, or fruit pie filling of your choice.
This was unbelievably easy and wonderful! Place in a mini Valentine cupcake paper and when warm from the oven, press a Reese's pnut butter cup, then drizzle with Hershey's syrup - decadent!
I haved this recipe and swirled in a little homemade raspberry jam into the batter just before putting them in the oven. The centers fell a bit so I served them with another spoonful of jam on top. They were a bit tough to get out of the cups cleanly when warm, so I put them in the fridge for about 10 minutes before getting them out of the papercups to serve. Thanks for the recipe!
I put the hard shell chocolate for icecream on these, and it was a hit! so delicious! Thanks for the recipe yooper