1/8 Photos of Cheesecake Cups
Very easy and kid friendly! You can top these cupcakes with the ingredients mentioned, or be creative and come up with your own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line muffin pans with cupcake papers.
- 3Place one wafer cookie on the bottom of each cupcake paper.
- 4In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- 5Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Pour over wafers in cupcake papers.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until set.
- 9Top with chocolate chips, caramel sauce, or fruit pie filling of your choice.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cups
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g