Recipe by yooper
Very easy and kid friendly! You can top these cupcakes with the ingredients mentioned, or be creative and come up with your own!
Top Review by Bambo
This was unbelievably easy and wonderful! Place in a mini Valentine cupcake paper and when warm from the oven, press a Reese's pnut butter cup, then drizzle with Hershey's syrup - decadent!
- 16 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softenened
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin pans with cupcake papers.
- Place one wafer cookie on the bottom of each cupcake paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour over wafers in cupcake papers.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set.
- Top with chocolate chips, caramel sauce, or fruit pie filling of your choice.