Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A deliciouse easy recipe, great for taking to partys.
Make and share this Cheesecake Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of muffin pan.
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar and vanilla, beating well.
- Add eggs, 1at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Lay a vanilla wafer, flat side down, in each muffin cup.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow tarts to cool completely.
- Serve with cherry filling on top, or pie filling of your choice.