Food Frenzy's Note:
A deliciouse easy recipe, great for taking to partys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of muffin pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy.
- 4Add sugar and vanilla, beating well.
- 5Add eggs, 1at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6Lay a vanilla wafer, flat side down, in each muffin cup.
- 7Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes.
- 9Allow tarts to cool completely.
- 10Serve with cherry filling on top, or pie filling of your choice.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cups
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 141.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: