Recipe by Nancy Van Ess
originally from "Family Circle" magazine
Top Review by Chantelle
I made these for a friend on her birthday, since her two favorite things are cheesecake and blueberries, and we both absolutely adored them! I didn't have any sugar cookies on hand when I was making them, so I used graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar for the bottom instead. I later made more with the sugar cookies. Both turned out fabulous! Thanks for a tasty recipe!
- 12 sugar cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.Line 12 muffin cups with foil liners.
- Place a cookie in bottom of each liner; trim cookies to fit if necessary.Beat together cream cheese and sugar on med.
- speed in large bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating just until blended.
- Beat in sour cream, vanilla and lemon rind.
- On low speed, beat in flour.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into cups, dividing equally.Bake for 35-40 min., until cakes are set. Cool cakes in pan on rack for 20 min.
- Remove cakes to rack to cool.
- Refrigerate. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -