Recipe by Audrey M
This cheesecake is low in points. It is only 4 WW points. You have to let this dessert refrigerate for 24 hours before you can enjoy it but it is well worth the wait.
Top Review by Caclark4
This recipe took me several tweaks before I was happy with it. I don't know if it was because I used fresh lemon extract (purchased only for this recipe), but the lemon was overpowering. I omitted it altogether. Also, place an oven proof bowl with water in the oven while baking/cooling the cupcakes. This will keep them from looking like shriveled up stuff in a cupcake wrapper. Other than that, very moist.
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 10 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cream cheese and Splenda in large mixer bowl, blender, or food processor until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Add the flavorings and salt; blend to combine.
- Add the sour cream; blend to combine.
- Put paper cupcake liners in the cupcake tins.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the cupcake tins.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven, but do not remove the cheesecakes or open the oven door.
- Let the cheesecakes cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and chill overnight in the refrigerator before serving.