Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This cheesecake is low in points. It is only 4 WW points. You have to let this dessert refrigerate for 24 hours before you can enjoy it but it is well worth the wait.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cream cheese and Splenda in large mixer bowl, blender, or food processor until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Add the flavorings and salt; blend to combine.
- Add the sour cream; blend to combine.
- Put paper cupcake liners in the cupcake tins.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the cupcake tins.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven, but do not remove the cheesecakes or open the oven door.
- Let the cheesecakes cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and chill overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
This recipe took me several tweaks before I was happy with it. I don't know if it was because I used fresh lemon extract (purchased only for this recipe), but the lemon was overpowering. I omitted it altogether. Also, place an oven proof bowl with water in the oven while baking/cooling the cupcakes. This will keep them from looking like shriveled up stuff in a cupcake wrapper. Other than that, very moist.