Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another good recipe for cheesecake cupcakes. This one is fast and easy.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla wafer cookie
- fruit or pie filling
- Blend first 5 ingredients together.
- Place one vanilla wafer flat side down into baking cup.
- Fill 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool.
- Top with fruit or pie filling.
These were so great and NOT A JOKE, SOOOOO easy. I would never have thought of this. Way to go Whisper. Thnx for this one. Lovin Liza
this tastes SO GOOD! my friend got this recipe from allrecipes.com (http://members.allrecipes.com/community/Member/Photo.aspx?PhotoId=8188). the only thing is she must have but either 1 cup or 1 & 1/4 cup sugar in it and left out the LEMON juice! either way, im going to try it with the lemon juice one of these days! A++++++++++!!