1/1 Photo of Cheesecake-covered Strawberries
What a great twist on strawberry topped cheesecake! I found this to be quite a romantic dessert, so I made it with big, long-stemmed strawberries. As for the "crust" shortbread cookies or even pound cake crumbs would work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese until smooth; add the sour cream, sugar, milk, and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- 2Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 3Place the strawberries and and crumbs in separate serving bowls (if you want to serve fondue-style).
- 4Dip the strawberries in the cheesecake mixture, then coat with the crumbs.
- 5**For romantic or chic plated dessert idea, serve 2 or 3 dipped berries along side a slim piece of flourless chocolate cake and glasses of champagne.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake-covered Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (609 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 845.5
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.9 mg
- Sodium 537.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 53.9 g
- Protein 12.6 g