1/20 Photos of Cheesecake Cookies
Want cheesecake but not the hassel of preparing one? Try this simple and delicious alternative : )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In a medium bowl blend thoroughly butter, brown sugar and flour with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Put 1 cup of the mixture aside for topping.
- 4Press remaining mixture into an 8x8x2 inch baking dish sprayed lightly with cooking spray; bake for 15 minutes.
- 5In another bowl combine sugar and cream cheese, mixing until smooth.
- 6Thoroughly beat in egg, milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- 7Spread over the baked crust and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes.
- 9Let cool, then chill for at least 1 hour.
- 10Cut into 16 squares; serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (693 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 84.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g