Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just what it sounds like... what's better than cheese cake in cookie form?
Make and share this Cheesecake Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix crust ingredients together until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup of mixture for topping.
- Press firmly in 8" pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes at 350.
- Beat Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Beat in egg, lemon, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour into baked crust, top with reserved crumbs.
- Bake about 25 minutes, cool thoroughly and cut into squares.
Delicious! Brought these for a baby shower at work, and they were a hit. I loved how simple they were to make, and everyone commented on how nice it was that they aren't too sweet. Two minor changes: firstly, I doubled the recipe and made it in a 9x13 pan, and secondly, I didn't have any walnuts in the house, so I toasted and finely chopped some pecans for the crust instead. Other than that, made as written. This is definitely going into my bar cookie keeper file, thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2011.