1/2 Photos of Cheesecake Cookies
These delightful cookies start with a cake mix. Yield is estimated and depends on how large you make the cookies. The cooking time is per batch. These should be refrigerated after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together first 4 ingredients.
- 2Add cake mix and blend well.
- 3Place by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350° until just slightly browned around the edges.
- 5Do not let the cookies brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (847 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 95.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g