Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These delightful cookies start with a cake mix. Yield is estimated and depends on how large you make the cookies. The cooking time is per batch. These should be refrigerated after baking.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 (18 ounce) packageyellow butter recipe cake mix
- Mix together first 4 ingredients.
- Add cake mix and blend well.
- Place by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350° until just slightly browned around the edges.
- Do not let the cookies brown.
A coworker makes these for our cookie exchange and they are great. You can also sprinkle colored sugar on the tops before baking.
Not bad cookies. I'm not a big fan of using mixes but I was low on butter. Added white chocolate chips to fancy up a bit.
These cookies were AMAZING! I don't even like cookies. Well, that is, MOST cookies. These were great. I followed the recipe to a tee, and they were perfect. Just make sure you don't touch them for at least five minutes after they come out of the oven. They taste a lot like cookie dough, which is great! (and I mean, come on. Who doesn't like cookie dough?)
Thanks for posting Marie!