1/3 Photos of Cheesecake Cookies
This is another dessert that I've baked upteen times over the years! I originally found this on a Great American Recipe card. These cheesecake cookies are delicious and quick to make. I often prepare them for potlucks and family gatherings. They never last long!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and walnuts.
- 2Mix in the melted butter until crumbly.
- 3Reserve 1/2 cup of crumbs for top.
- 4Press remainder evenly in a 8" x 8" pan, and bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes.
- 5For filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, sour cream, vanilla and egg until creamy.
- 6Pour into the baked crust, and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- 7Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes.
- 8When cool, cut into 2" squares.
- 9Cover and refrigerate.
- 10Optional: for extra color, decorate with strawberry halves.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 69.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g