2 hrs 55 mins
2 hrs 45 mins
I haven't tried these yet, but I'm putting the recipe here for safe keeping. They sound really good, and I think I'll be making them for the holidays. Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat the butter and the cream cheese.
- 2Add the sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- 3Beat in the flour.
- 4Divide dough into two portions, then cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- 5Shape each portion of dough into 8-inch long rolls.
- 6Combine chopped nuts and graham cracker crumbs on a large piece of waxed paper.
- 7Roll the 2 dough rolls in this mixture, being sure to coat well.
- 8Wrap each roll in the waxed paper chill for at least 2 hours.
- 9Cut dough into 1/4 in slices, place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 10Bake at 375° 8 to 10 minutes.
- 11Cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cookie Slices
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g