Recipe by Kree
An easy, sinful dessert treat! Prep time includes time to chill.
Top Review by love4culinary
Kree, THESE WERE A HUGE HIT!! :) I topped 1/2 with and 1/2 without cherry stuff b/c I wasnt sure who would want it and who wouldnt. They went over very well, and I plan to make them again! Hopefully next time I'll get the chance to take a photo, but this time was just too rushed! LOL Thanks a lot for the recipe kree! Big hit! :)
- 12 pieces nestle refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Top with pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.