Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy, sinful dessert treat! Prep time includes time to chill.
Make and share this Cheesecake Cookie Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Top with pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Kree, THESE WERE A HUGE HIT!! :) I topped 1/2 with and 1/2 without cherry stuff b/c I wasnt sure who would want it and who wouldnt. They went over very well, and I plan to make them again! Hopefully next time I'll get the chance to take a photo, but this time was just too rushed! LOL Thanks a lot for the recipe kree! Big hit! :)
These were easy and delicious. I normally do not buy premade cookie dough but I made an exception for these. My 8 year old helped me and he liked eating them as well. They are good with or without the cherry topping. Thanks for an easy and tasty recipe!
Delicious! Fast and easy to make! We loved them. Didn't even bother with the cherry pie filling.