1/1 Photo of Cheesecake Cookie Cups
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
An easy, sinful dessert treat! Prep time includes time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- 3Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- 4Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- 5Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth.
- 6Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- 7Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until set.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 9Top with pie filling.
- 10Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 152.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g