Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
My little Folger's recipe booklet has seen better days. I have not made these yet, but I need to put the recipe somewhere for safe keeping. This is from Sandra Lee and Folgers.
- 3⁄4 cup brewed strong coffee
- 12 ounces poundcake, premade
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 (3 ounce) box cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the strong 3/4 cup of coffee into a mixing bowl.
- Crumble the pound cake into the coffee and mix until the coffee soaks through.
- Press the pound cake mixture into the bottom of a muffin pan, approx 1/2 full.
- Blend the cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the pudding powder and whip until firm.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture on to the pound cake mixture in the muffin pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
- Remove the cheesecakes by running a knife around the edges, and let sit for 10 minute.
- Microwave the raspberry preserves for 30-40 secs and drizzle over the cheesecake cups.