- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 15 1⁄2 ounces brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, butter or margarine, sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla together for 7 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan or Pyrex dish.
- Beat brownie mix with eggs, water and nuts.
- Spread on top of cream cheese mixture. Swirl chocolate into cream cheese with a knife. Bake at 325°F for 40 to 45 minutes.