Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A not to sweet not to rich, gooey, melt in your mouth brownie. I made this recipe off the top on my head one day when I had a craving for brownies, and I have never tasted a brownie so good in my life, and once you try it, I know you will love it just as much.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate or 4 ounces milk chocolate
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract (if you love vanilla like me!)
- 2⁄3 cup milk or 2⁄3 cup chocolate milk (preferably)
- 1 3⁄4-2 cups unsifted flour
- In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and flour.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 inchF.
- Grease a 9'-13' glass baking dish.
- In the microwave or over a double boiler melt the TWO types of chocolates and the butter or margerine together.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add 1/3 of the chocolate mixture, and whisk again.
- Add the rest of the chocolate mixer, and whisk again.
- Add the regular or chocolate milk, and whisk again.
- Add the flour, and guess what, whisk again.
- Pour the chocolate brownie mixture into the greased baking pan, and spread evenly.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on to the chocolate brownie mixture in 5 different places.
- Spread it somewhat evenly over the top.
- With a knife make swirled designs in the to mixtures.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of it with crumbs on it.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
These are the moistest brownies we've ever made and they are so pretty with the cheesecake mixture on top! This is a must-make-again brownie! Thanks for sharing this keeper!