Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Swirled cheesecake brownies that are actually low in fat! From my friend, Susan, who collects recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup applesauce
- 6 egg whites (or equivalent)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa, plus
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 3 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- For brownies: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients& wet ingredients separately- then mix together.
- Spray a large pan (9 x 13 or so) and pour mix into it.
- For cheesecake: Combine all well.
- Add on top of brownie mix and run through with a knife to swirl.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until done.