Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummy dessert!
Make and share this Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g butter, chopped
- 125 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- cocoa, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Lightly grease and line an 18cm x 28cm slice pan.
- Combine butter, chocolate and brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until smooth and sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly. Whisk in eggs.
- Sift in flour, cocoa and baking powder together. Fold into chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and caster sugar together until smooth. Dollop cheese mixture over chocolate mixture and swirl with a skewer.
- Bake for 35-40mins, until cooked when tested with a skewer. Cool in pan. Cut into squares.