Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A light dessert recipe from Kraft Food & Family Holiday 2006
Make and share this Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix brownie mix, applesauce, 2 of the egg whites and water.
- Pour into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix cheese, sugar, flour and remaining egg white until well blended.
- Spoon over brownie batter.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 28 to 30 minute or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs attached.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.