Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Brownies made using a cake mix and topped with a cream cheese layer.
Make and share this Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter, and nuts; mix well.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Combine topping ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Carefully spread over batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack and store in the refrigerator.
These brownies are wonderful. The only thing is that the cheesecake layer did not taste like cheesecake. It wasn't as dense as I thought that it would be either. It was also very good too though. I used pecans and everyone loved them. I think that the next time I will use a little bit more cream cheese. Thank you, R.F.