A rich, chocolate explosion with a nice creamy cheesecake filling. Very easy to thow together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine 2 of the eggs, cake mix and melted butter, blend completely.
- 3Reserve 1 cup of mixture and press remaining into bottom of 9X13 glass baking dish. (i usually mist with cooking spray first).
- 4Bake this bottom layer for 15 minutes.
- 5Blend remaining egg, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and lemon zest until creamy and smooth.
- 6Pour this mixture over top of the baked cake mix layer. Take the 1 cup of reserved cake mixture and break off into dime sized pieces and scatter across the top of the cheesecake layer.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on oven.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 505.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of