Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A rich, chocolate explosion with a nice creamy cheesecake filling. Very easy to thow together.
Make and share this Cheesecake Brownie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine 2 of the eggs, cake mix and melted butter, blend completely.
- Reserve 1 cup of mixture and press remaining into bottom of 9X13 glass baking dish. (i usually mist with cooking spray first).
- Bake this bottom layer for 15 minutes.
- Blend remaining egg, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and lemon zest until creamy and smooth.
- Pour this mixture over top of the baked cake mix layer. Take the 1 cup of reserved cake mixture and break off into dime sized pieces and scatter across the top of the cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on oven.