Recipe by Kaykwilts
These are always a hit when I take them to parties. I found this recipe in a Spirit of Christmas book.
Top Review by Deb's Recipes
Here's a great way to get your cheesecake fix without having to bake an entire cheesecake! These cheesecakes bites are pretty, easy to make, good tasting, and everyone at my parties seems to love them! Any leftovers should be kept refrigerated. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and nuts.
- Stir in margarine until blended.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of mixture; pat remainder in a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven fo 12-15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Pour over baked crust; sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly; then cut in two-inch squares.