These are always a hit when I take them to parties. I found this recipe in a Spirit of Christmas book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix brown sugar, flour, and nuts.
- 2Stir in margarine until blended.
- 3Reserve 1/3 cup of mixture; pat remainder in a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- 4Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven fo 12-15 minutes.
- 5Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 6Beat in remaining ingredients.
- 7Pour over baked crust; sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture.
- 8Return to oven and bake 25 minutes.
- 9Cool slightly; then cut in two-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Bites
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g