Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a wonderful (and easy) way to satisfy a cheesecake craving. I like to spoon cherry pie filling over mine too! For more lemon flavor add some grated zest to the cream cheese mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- stir in flour, and walnuts to create a crumbly mixture.
- reserve 1 cup crust mixture to use as topping and press the rest into bottom of an ungreased 8x8 baking dish. Bake for 9-11 minutes until browned.
- cream together cream cheese and white sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, milk, lemon juice and egg. Mix well and pour over baked crust.
- Add crumb topping and bake for 23-27 minutes until golded brown on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. If desired to with cherry pie filling or other topping.