Why is it when someone else bakes, food tastes so much better? A friend of mine brought this to a get together. She found it on the back of the butterscotch chip bag. Plan ahead so this has time to chill thoroughly. It is best when it is very cold!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and butterscotch chips together in large microwaveable bowl.
- 2Add graham cracker crumbs.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Save 1/2 cup for topping.
- 5Press rest into ungreased 8 inch square pan.
- 6Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- 7Mix Cream cheese, sugar, eggs, flour and lemon juice together, using a heavy duty wisk or electric mixer.
- 8( I beat the cream cheese first to make sure it is smoothe before I add the other ingredients.).
- 9Spread over hot crust.
- 10Top with 1/2 cup reserved crumbs.
- 11Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350°. Cool.
- 12I would make the night before or early in day and put it in the refridgerator so it is very cold.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 272.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g