Recipe by ncflynns
These are delicious and can be beautifully decorated for any occasion. Recipe originally from Kraft Foods.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs, butter, and 3 tbsp sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into bars. Decorate with decorating gels and sprinkles. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.