Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Been looking for a recipe like this for a long time. Found it on another site. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, finely chopped (or chopped pecans, vanilla wafers, or gingersnaps)
- Mix together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Cover and let set in refrigerator for several hours.
- Remove and shape into a ball.
- Cover plastic wrap.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Roll in Graham crackers or nuts.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla vafers, gingersnaps.