Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from the label on a can of Dole mandarin oranges. It's delicious and you can substitute with your own favorite fruits.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageprepared refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sliced strawberry
- Press cookie dough on bottom of lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 11 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth and blended.
- Stir in 1/2 cup mandarin oranges.
- Spread over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange kiwi, strawberries and remaining mandarin oranges over cream cheese before serving.
Very good. Just be sure to not spread the cookie dough too close to the edge of the pan. I did, and it ran over when it baked.
This was a wonderful, light Summer dessert! I took it to a barbecue and came home with an empty pan. LOL! I used the suggested kiwi, strawberries and oranges and added a fresh peach too. Thanks so much for posting!
I've made this a few years back and it's really good. I usually just use blueberries and strawberries though.