- 1 (16 ounce) packageprepared refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup sliced strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Press cookie dough on bottom of lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 11 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth and blended.
- Stir in 1/2 cup mandarin oranges.
- Spread over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Arrange kiwi, strawberries and remaining mandarin oranges over cream cheese before serving.