1/1 Photo of Cheesecake and Fruit Dessert Pizza
This came from the label on a can of Dole mandarin oranges. It's delicious and you can substitute with your own favorite fruits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press cookie dough on bottom of lightly greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- 2Bake at 350 for 11 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- 3Cool to room temperature.
- 4Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until smooth and blended.
- 5Stir in 1/2 cup mandarin oranges.
- 6Spread over crust.
- 7Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 8Arrange kiwi, strawberries and remaining mandarin oranges over cream cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake and Fruit Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g