Recipe by Nikki Dinki Cooking
The ULTIMATE NY style cheesecake!! Check out my How-To Video on this Recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GxZDXsnF0
Top Review by simple1467
This was my first time making a cheesecake, and it was delicious! Easier than I had thought it would be, and something I'll definitely make often. Thank you for the video...that helped a whole lot
- 1 (4 7/8 ounce) package graham crackers, squars
- 3 -4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 bars cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- For Crust grind up Graham Crackers in a food processor and mix in the melter Butter and Sugar.
- Pat Crumbs down into the bottom of a Spring Form Pan.
- If desired bake crust for 10-15min at 350 degrees before adding filling for a crisper crust.
- In a food processor or mixer place one 8-ounce package of the cream cheese, 1/3 cup of the sugar, the cornstarch and mix till just combined.
- Beat in the remaining 3 packages of cream cheese.
- Add 1 1/3 cups of the sugar, the vanilla extract, heavy cream and mix till just combined.
- Blend in the eggs, one at a time, mixing just until the batter comes together.
- Pour filling over crust and bake about 1hr-1:15hr at 350 in a water bath.
- Let cool down for 1hr and then move to fridge for a MINIMUM or 4hrs or overnight.
- Check out my Instructional video on this recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GxZDXsnF0.