Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
The ULTIMATE NY style cheesecake!! Check out my How-To Video on this Recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GxZDXsnF0
- For Crust grind up Graham Crackers in a food processor and mix in the melter Butter and Sugar.
- Pat Crumbs down into the bottom of a Spring Form Pan.
- If desired bake crust for 10-15min at 350 degrees before adding filling for a crisper crust.
- In a food processor or mixer place one 8-ounce package of the cream cheese, 1/3 cup of the sugar, the cornstarch and mix till just combined.
- Beat in the remaining 3 packages of cream cheese.
- Add 1 1/3 cups of the sugar, the vanilla extract, heavy cream and mix till just combined.
- Blend in the eggs, one at a time, mixing just until the batter comes together.
- Pour filling over crust and bake about 1hr-1:15hr at 350 in a water bath.
- Let cool down for 1hr and then move to fridge for a MINIMUM or 4hrs or overnight.
- Check out my Instructional video on this recipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4GxZDXsnF0.
This was my first time making a cheesecake, and it was delicious! Easier than I had thought it would be, and something I'll definitely make often. Thank you for the video...that helped a whole lot
This cheesecake was easy to make and it is out of this world!! I melted down 6 cubes of semi-sweet baking chocolate in a double boiler and spread it on top of the cheesecake and it was scrumptious!! (I refridgerated it for about ten minutes to harden the chocolate.) Add cherries and it was even better!! Deffinitely have to make this one more often!